“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- Philippians 4:13
SPERO means “Hope” in Latin, and that is what we hope to bring.
To support our brothers and sisters who are coping with single parenting, separation, divorce, or death of a spouse.
Our mission of HOPE strives to address some of the most immediate challenges men, women and children experience after facing such trying times.
SPERO offers 5 pillars of support: Prayer, Healing and Counselling, Family Support, Community Support, and Advocacy.
Services that SPERO provides:
- Counselling (by Appointment only)
- Prayer and Support Groups
- Respite Nights for Parents (Every 4th Friday, 7.30pm to 9.30pm)
- Study groups for Children and for Youth (Every 3rd Friday, 7.30pm to 9.30pm)
- Connections to Legal advisors
- Connections to Financial Assistance
- Community Support
Remember, you are not alone in this.