Parent Catechetical Ministry
Forming and building a community of parents who are good Catholic role models for their children.
We want to empower parents to be first evangelisers to their children by
- Providing formation to parents in the task of stewardship for God’s children.
- Educating parents & instilling co-ownership in the catechesis of their children.
- Building a community among parents so that they can learn from, inspire and support one another as they live out their faith at home.
- Building successive generations of parents who can train and mentor new ones in turn.
“Parents have the first responsibility for the education of their children. They bear witness to this responsibility first by creating a home where tenderness, forgiveness, respect, fidelity, and disinterested service are the rule. The home is well suited for education in the virtues…”
- Catechism of the Catholic Church 2223